Integrated Back Support for Military
An innovative lightweight body armor suspension system that fits comfortably between a plate carrier and the wearer’s back. A key benefit of the EPS is the fact it can be incorporated into an existing plate carrier and is a belt-free load lift system to enhance plate carrier comfort.
The Ergo Performance System (EPS) is a body armor suspension system, which fits between a plate carrier and the wearer’s back.
This system was developed through collaboration between Elite Sports Bio-mechanics Specialists, Chiropractors, Naval Medical Doctors, Special Operators, and Law Enforcement Personnel.
It is a lightweight system that helps increase range of motion, ventilation, optimize performance, prevent injury, and improve comfort without changing your plate carrier.
Incorporates Into Any Existing Plate Carrier
Developed for Elite Military/LE
Body armor is heavy, hot, restrictive, and can be uncomfortable, the EPS is the only system of its kind and was developed by focusing on improving the interface between equipment and operator.
- Made with Dri-lex performance spacer mesh on shoulders and lumbar
- Designed to improve the overall performance of most armor carriers on the market
- Ventilation adjustment strap system designed to aid in temperature regulation and overall load mitigation while wearing
- Adjustable shoulder harness attachment points to maximize carrier compatibility
- Adjustable bottom attachment straps for carrier compatibility
- Comfort collar made from Dri-Lex spacer mesh
- Padded lumbar and shoulders for added comfort and support
- Rubberized mesh reinforced abrasion points for durability
- Provides assistive postural support to offset front heavy carrier and lift load off of the shoulders
- Mitigates impact forces
An innovative, patented lightweight body-armor suspension system that fits comfortably between a plate carrier and the wearer’s back.
Contact us for More Information
Don’t Let Back Pain
Be Part of The Job!
Ergo-Operations has created a slate of above-standard products that are more comfortable, less restrictive, and attach directly to your existing equipment. This enables modern warfighters and elite law enforcement officers to perform at their physical peak with less fatigue and fewer injuries.